Your Participation Makes Us More Wonderful, Welcome to Join LexisNexis® Student Representative Program
LexisNexis® has conducted its Student Representative Program in colleges and universities across the country for many years, growing together with parties of school elites. Student representatives from LexisNexis® can be spotted not only in campuses but also workplaces. Now welcome to join the big family of LexisNexis® Student Representatives, and open a splendid chapter of your life.
Joining LexisNexis® Student Representatives, you will get:
- Opportunity of internship in Fortune 500 companies;
- Well-developed and systematic training; and
- Generous salary and bonus.
- To serve as a bridge of communication between teachers, students and LexisNexis;
- To be in charge of the training and publicity of LexisNexis database products within your college or university;
- To cooperate with library teachers in relevant work; and
- To assist LexisNexis to accomplish other work relevant to database products.
Full-time undergraduate students, graduate students or doctoral students in colleges and universities as LexisNexis’s clients.
- Professional requirements: preferably students major in international law, international economic law, civil and commercial law; preferably familiar with LexisNexis database;
- English requirements: CET-4, preferably CET-6;
- Quality requirements:
- Strong self-learning ability, ready to help, and proactive;
- Good ability to organize and coordinate, solve problems, and communicate; and
- Clear in thoughts, good ability of expression
Means of Application
Send your CV (with photo) as attachment with the subject being “SR Recruitment – college or university – name- grade” at email@example.com
For any other question, send your e-mail with the subject being “question” at firstname.lastname@example.org