LexisNexis® Tax Center
Faster research. Superior tax content. Comprehensive results.
LexisNexis® Tax Center-a product designed for tax practitioners that combines cases, codes, regulations, tax analysis, tax commentary, tax news and other information central to the effective practice of tax law.
- Simplify your tax research by conducting a single search across multiple resources.
- Find the vital tax information you need quickly and efficiently.
- One-search access across multiple resources and publications, including LexisNexis, BNA, Tax Analysts, Matthew Bender, ABA Section of Tax, and more.
- LexisNexis® Tax Advisor, federal tax reporter services that tie together expert analysis and insight with related federal tax code sections and tax topics.
- LexisNexis® State Tax Practice Insights, practical analysis of state tax codes and regulations from the top tax professionals practicing at leading firms, plus their useful tips, traps, alerts, and drafting suggestions.
- Matthew Bender® tax treatise collection written by respected authorities in their field and frequently cited by the IRS and tax courts, including Rufus Rhoades, Robert Fink, and Leslie Schneider.
- Exclusive Shepard’s Signal™ indicators to quickly determine whether relevant laws and IRS Administrative rulings are still valid.
- Timely and critical updates from authoritative sources such as Tax Notes Today® and Federal Tax Day.
- One platform for all your tax AND accounting needs, including exclusive content like An Analysis of FIN 48 – Accounting for Uncertain Income Tax Positions, as well as FASB/GASB content.
- LexisNexis® Dossier, delivering up-to-date, easy-to-read profiles of nearly 35 million companies and information on 1,000 industries (worldwide) to your desktop in seconds
- An intuitive interface that makes it easy to find the information you need quickly and efficiently.
- Embedded links that enable you to move back and forth between cases, codes, regulations, and analytical content.
Simplify your tax research by conducting a single search across multiple resources
- Tax Center allows you to search across federal and state tax cases, regulations, codes, analysis, commentary and news all at once.
Find the vital tax information you need quickly and efficiently
- Tax Center lets you conduct comprehensive tax research all in one place, with an intuitive interface that makes it easier to bring associates up to speed.
Research key tax issues more effectively
- Embedded links between related cases, codes, regulations and analytical content enable you to move easily from a section of a statute to analysis of that section or to related cases, enhancing your research even more.
Access exclusive analysis from leading tax practitioners and experts
- Tax Center includes expert analysis published by CCH®, Tax Analysts®, Matthew Bender® and Kleinrock, as well as the ABA Section of Taxation Conference Papers. The law firms of Morrison & Foerster, Baker & McKenzie, McDermott Will & Emory and Deloitte also offer experienced viewpoints and practical information on complex and evolving tax issues.
Stay current on changing tax law issues
- Receive updates, many exclusive, from critical sources such as Tax Analysts Tax Notes Today® and CCH Federal Tax Day.
May we try Tax Center before purchasing?
Yes! To set up a free trial account, contact us at: Tel: +86 400 600 8680 or Service.firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how to use LexisNexis® Tax Center?
Whether you are a new or an existing customer, you can benefit from training for LexisNexis products and solutions, to make sure you get the best results, in the least time. Schedule free classroom or onsite training sessions.
Contact the LexisNexis customer service at: +86 400 600 8680 or email@example.com