Lexis® Practical Guidance-Compliance, a Powerful Tool for Corporate Compliance:
Lexis® Practical Guidance-Compliance is designed to provide clients with an online practical guide to compliance, with features including search and summary of compliance-related laws and regulations, checklist & flowchart, cases, practice notes and risk pointers written by renowned experts in the field, sample forms, etc. This product provides daily corporate compliance work with rich data and case information support to help companies establish a sound compliance system and formulate related compliance strategies. The database imbedded in this product also tracks in real time hotspot issues in the compliance field, such as network security, data compliance, specific industry regulation, and contract management issues, and promptly integrates global information for clients to keep an accurate grasp on regulatory developments and trends.How will Lexis® Practical Guidance-Compliance help you?
We provide support and reference data for daily compliance work
1. Compliance document drafting
Regularly updated high-quality compliance-related bilingual templates help you develop a more comprehensive and detailed compliance system, including:
2. Contract management improvement
- Compliance system and monitoring system templates
- Compliance-related document templates categorized by industry
- Sample forms for hotspot business areas (New)
Practice notes on contract management offer you advice on contract management procedures and contract performance risks
3. Insight on industry regulations
- Analysis of essential contract provisions by different company operating conditions to prevent risks while helping companies deal with related contract disputes
- Assist companies in establishing a contract management system, streamlining procedures, improving compliance-related early alert mechanisms, and lowering operational risks
Analysis of regulatory indicators with tracking the latest legal information updates on key industries
4. Administrative penalty quick search tool (new upgrade)
- Summary by industry of industry regulatory laws and regulations covering the pharmaceutical, automobile, financial and other industries.
- Collection, summary and analysis of relevant regulatory information nationwide
One-stop search for penalty decisions by several regulatory bodies, with visualization function-enhanced precise data processing and multiple types of data reports generated to meet different data analysis needs, facilitates your understanding of regulatory requirements and alerts business departments to associated risks based on real data, in an effort to help you grasp the right compliance trend. 5. Compliance Checkup Toolkit
Professional compliance checkup Q&A helps you accurately keep tabs on the pulse of compliance risks of your company. A comprehensive compliance report is generated to help you clearly understand solutions to your problems.
Eyes on Forefront Issues of Compliance
- Freely switch between the 10-minute simplified version and 30-minute complete version of the checkup
- Help clients quickly understand their possible risks in their business fields in the form of online Q&A
- One-click generation of customized reports with all compliance essentials contained in one page
Data security and data compliance
- Assessment procedures for outbound data
Learn from Others
Compliance strategies for "going global" based on international experience
Practice notes on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of the United States, the Bribery Act of the United Kingdom, the Prevention of Bribery Ordinance of Hong Kong and other key laws which are written by lawyers from prestigious international law firms provide more frontline, practical, and accessible information from a global perspective. Ask an Expert
A team of consultants and lawyers with expertise in various fields timely provides professional answers to your legal questions
Learn how to use Practical Guidance-Compliance
Whether a new or an existing customer, receive the benefits from training for LexisNexis products and solutions, including Lexis® Practical Guidance-Compliance. Learn how to get the best results, in the least time.
Contact the LexisNexis customer service at: +86 400 600 8680 or email@example.com.