LexisNexis® legal resources in Asia
LexisNexis® provides legal information for the following countries and regions:
- East Asia: China, Japan, Hong Kong
- Southeast: Asia Malaysia, Singapore
- South Asia: India
- West Asia (Middle East): Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Israel
The Lexis® platform in various countries can satisfy clients’ individual and in-depth demand for legal information in Asia.
- Japan: Lexis® Japan
Lexis® Japan’s database contains the most comprehensive legal information. The database covers, among other things, Japanese case law and notes, enactments, legal journals, essays and books, contract templates, as well as judgments rendered by the intellectual property office and the fair trade commission, and disputed rulings concerning Japan’s national tax.
- Hong Kong: Lexis® HK
Lexis® HK HK contains the entire Hong Kong case laws, laws and regulations, legal comments and contract templates. It also integrates legal information from Australia, New Zealand and England onto the same platform.
- Middle East: Lexis® Malaysia
Lexis® Malaysia provides English translations of important commercial laws and regulations of the Middle East countries and official versions of some laws in Arabic, which covers the following Middle East countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- Dibai Financial Supervision Administration (DFSA)
- Four emirates of the United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dibai, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah
- Clients may easily acquire original laws, legal journals, legal and commercial documents and templates through Lexis.com and other platforms in Asia
- Legal information of non-English speaking countries is included in their official languages.
- High quality English translations of important laws of some non-English speaking countries are provided.
- The coverage of legal information is constantly expanding to ensure efficient and timely updates.
- Provide a customized research platform according to clients’ demands.
Whether a new or an existing customer, receive the benefits from training for LexisNexis products and solutions, including LexisNexis® Asia. Learn how to get the best results in the least time.
Contact the LexisNexis customer service at +86 400 600 8680 or firstname.lastname@example.org